Saturday, July 20, 2019

AHEC Camp Counselor

Bay had the opportunity to return to the Healthcare Camp at UW the same week as our Alaska Cruise and Girls Camp. She left for Laramie the day before my parents had to return home unexpectedly, a day after we left for Seattle. The camp was a week long, and she had a couple people in her group that were acquaintances from Cody which was fun. This was the group she was personally responsible for during the week.
 I think this was the entire camp.
 So strange that just five years ago she was attending this camp. Who would have guessed she would be back as a counselor herself. 
 Here she is with the other counselors. 
 She could fill in so much more detail than I can, but I know that she had a fantastic experience and was glad to have this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment