Thursday, October 30, 2014

Capitol Hill Girls Camp

When our Cheyenne ward starting putting together Girls Camp, Bailee was insistent that she get to attend since it would only be weeks after we moved.  Both she and Kars had been doing the activities that get the girls all ready, so they really wanted to participate and the leaders were more than happy to have them come.  I think once we got moved they became a little less sure about whether it was as big a deal.  I told them that now that we had made all the arrangements...they should definitely go.  And besides, when Bailee says she is going to do something she almost always follows through. So, birthday or not, she made the commitment! Karsy got to go this year also, and since I wouldn't be there as Camp Director like I have for 4 years, I was so glad she had her big sis.  The camp was out our way, so we decided on a location off the interstate to meet the morning they left.
 I wasn't sure if I would get either of my girls to take pictures of their adventure for me.  Karsyn agreed, but honestly I didn't want to get my hopes up [they are not auto programmed like their momma yet]. I tell you what...that Lu surprised me with some pretty darn good photos. I was impressed....look at this beauty!
 They camped on the property of a family in the ward who have a cabin.
 They must have done this one for me;)
  I think Kars must have got Bay in the spirit....she took this one of some crafting going on [bracelet making]
 I loved seeing what she saw as picture worthy ....
 A gorgeous view from their hike
 My hiking buddies. Glad they got to have this experience together.....love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment