We have been in our new house in Wellington for almost 5 months. It's still hard to think of "home" as anything but our Cody home and in some ways I feel like we are just on a very long vacation from there....CRAZY I know!! I guess when you live in a house for 10 years, a new one takes some getting used to. These are pictures of our house right after we closed and before all of our stuff was moved in {seems like we are still organizing and getting "unpacked"}
The Grand Tour.....
| {Front of house} |
![]() |
| {View at Entrance} |
![]() |
| {Staircase off to the left} |
![]() |
| {"Blurry" Office off to the right of entrance} |
![]() |
| {Living Room/Great Room} |
![]() |
| {Kitchen} |
![]() |
| {Deck off Kitchen doors} |
![]() |
| {Looking back to entrance from Living Room} |
![]() |
| {Downstairs to unfinished basement} |
![]() |
| {Heading upstairs} |
![]() |
| {Bailee's room off left} |
![]() |
| {Girls Bath} |
![]() |
| {Laundry Room off to the right} |
![]() |
| {Karsyn's Room on right} |
![]() |
| {Emmrey's room on right} |
![]() |
| {Our room across the hall} |
![]() |
| {Our Bath} |
![]() |
| {Looking back down toward stairs} |
That's it!! Maybe one of these days I will get it all decorated, although looking at these pics makes me kinda miss that super clean and open look of a new house. It doesn't last long, but that's probably a good thing since we actually want to live in it ....right??

















Love the tour! Your house is beautiful! I love, love, love those floors, and those cute bench seat in front of the girls windows. Welcome home.
ReplyDelete