Friday, October 24, 2014

{-Discombobulated-}

I have been feeling a little out of whack lately.  It's probably safe to say that we all are.  This move has left me feeling a bit discombobulated in general.  I realize it's been over a year since we left Cody and almost 5 months that we have been in our new house, but I am finding it harder than I anticipated to figure out how we fit into this new life of ours.  I realized weeks ago (and so did my family) that I have not blogged a thing since we moved to Wellington.  I have taken pictures as usual, but for whatever reason I have not taken the time to write.  It has been REALLY bothering me!!  I know how important it is to me to have these things recorded for memory and yet for some reason I just haven't had it in me to sit down an do it.  I love blogging.  What is wrong with me? We have had some pretty important things happen lately and I sure don't want to forget them.  So, I will attempt to "catch up" and hope that things start feeling more normal around here.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking of you guys, and was actually going to send you an e-mail to see how you were doing. I have missed reading your blog! Hope you all find your way to fitting in your new town.

    ReplyDelete