Karsyn's best buddy Mason was in Denver last week for some Dr. appointments. We made arrangements to meet up with him, his mom and sister for the day at Water World. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical with the idea at first. Not meeting up with friends, but the fact that it is a bit spendy and some of our girls don't really like water slides all that well. I was also concerned that being Denver....the park would be obnoxiously crowded. I was pleasantly surprised!! We had a blast and it was not nearly as crowded as we had feared. The kids loved the wave pool. Every so often a horn would blow and the waves would turn on....a mass of people would be cheering and running for the pool to jump the waves.
These two had the best time on this slide and wanted to do it over and over despite the fact that there were about 30 other attractions to choose from.
I loved that in addition to all the play areas, there were plenty of slides for the little ones to have fun on too!!
Emmrey and Mali are about 2 years apart, but they were so cute walking around holding hands:)
The park was huge and we spent a lot of time walking to different slides and hauling tubes to the top. It was almost impossible to take a camera and get any pictures on the rides. We stayed the entire day (10-6) even though it threatened to storm for a couple of hours. It was such a fun day and I am so glad we got to spend some time with good friends:)





Looks like a fun day! Very cool that Karsyn has such a good buddy.
ReplyDelete