Friday, June 7, 2013

SOLD

While our house has been SOLD for quite some time, nothing is final until the closing.  We closed first thing Monday morning before heading off for our new adventure.  I cried at the closing...Yes, that's right!!  You would thing closing on a house would typically be a happy event.  But I was so overwhelmed with emotion I could not hold back the tears.  This wasn't a "get a little misty" cry...it was a full blown "tears running down the face, realtor searching for tissue" kind of cry.  They were all very understanding and actually said it was not the first time this had occurred...believe it or not!  I think it broke Mark's heart, even though he had witnessed this kind of behavior for days:)  After the closing we stopped by some dear friends house (The Parks) for breakfast before making one last stop at the house to pick up Stewy.  When we arrived, we found the SOLD sign in the lawn.  Don't let the smiles fool you...these girls were feeling all sorts of emotions.
 Our last family picture in front of our cute First Home...Wow...she looks so pretty!!  Let me tell you how hard pulling away was...whew!!  I still get teary just thinking about it.  I will always LOVE this house and Cody will forever have a piece of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment