Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{wishing I could stop time}

Our Bailee Bug turned 14 today.  Technically, she won't be 14 until 10:46 pm....and you can bet I am putting it off as long as I can;)  I realize there is so much I need to catch up with on this blog, but I needed to make sure to pay tribute to this amazing girl of mine.  Time is getting away from me.  It doesn't seem possible that this little girl who loved exploring in the mountains....
...is already this girl....who still loves exploring in the mountains (in fact, that is how she chose to spend most of her birthday:)
At times, I let the frustration and discouragement of motherhood creep in and I focus (or obsess) about little things that don't really matter.  When I think of Bailee, I am reminded of what is most important....that I raise a happy, successful, and good-hearted human being who will contribute to society.  Bailee is all of that and more...she is smart, kind and she makes good choices and I know that she will achieve great things in life!!  
I love you the most Bug:)

1 comment:

  1. Time flies, enjoy the little things! Happy Birthday to such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete