We have made such great friends in Cody. The kind of friends that make your heart sick to leave:( Adam and Megan invited us out to their house with another family for a hot dog roast. It was a beautiful evening out in the country.
Emmrey and Jane have been buddies since they were like a year old. It looks like they should be advertising country living....doesn't it look idyllic?
I always like to get a picture of Karsyn and Carson whenever I get a chance. It is so cute how Karsyn follows Carson around and takes care of him....it's like she takes responsibility for him because they share a name. They have a little bond:}
All of the George, Peters and Smith kids minus Bailee
We finished out the night with marshmallow roasting and good conversation. I am so glad we got to spend time with these great friends and feel blessed to have them in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment