On the first day of what was supposed to be the Smith Camp Out we took the girls to Seven Peaks. When Mark and I were teenagers it was called Raging Waters and we both recalled it hadn't changed much since then.
The initial plan was that we would do some day trips with the family in place of camping. That didn't exactly happen and it ended up being just us with David, Nathan and Bella. Mark's sister who didn't end up coming had rented this cabana. Since she couldn't get a refund, we had it for the day. Unfortunately this was the only time we spent there {waiting to get started}.
It was pretty far from the slide area and we didn't do much sitting around.
It wasn't all that busy {by water park standards} and we were able to ride the slides over and over. The girls swiped this triple tube and tried it out.
It was short lived since Bailee and Emmrey crashed heads when they landed.
This set of two slides was pretty popular for our group. Mark made it his personal mission to make it as far as the stairs at the end of the landing pool. I think he made it once.
I hear this one was pretty awesome, although I never tried it. I don't like that steep dropping feeling. Kars and I were the only ones who didn't ride it. I was so impressed with the others.
A little video of the crazy man ...
Although my vision of having all the family together at the water park was a fail, it actually worked out perfect just the way it was. It was fun just hanging out with these guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment