Sunday, August 28, 2016

My Birthday

In the middle of all the back to school goings on, I celebrated a birthday. All us girls ended up with Sunday birthdays this year. Normally it would be a good excuse to go to the mountains or something, but since we had church commitments we kept it pretty simple. We went to lunch at Paninos, relaxed at home and had a BBQ later that evening (I also was served a yummy omelet in bed that morning). Emmrey did a super job with the decorations again. 
She even dragged out the old spill mat that I used under the girls high chairs:)
 I received some $ to purchase new sunglasses since mine have been broke for some time.
 Mark also added a little treat I am pretty fond of.
 These sweet girls gave me a beautiful hand written card, a new cosmetic bag and Emmrey played Happy Birthday to me on her Ukulele. I wish I could get that to load on here.
 I was also treated to a chocolate cake and Malted Moo Shake ice cream ... YUM!
Here's hoping this year brings lots of growth for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment