Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

The last day in Utah, Grandpa Wayne and Grandma Cheryl took the granddaughters to see Beauty and the Beast at Hale Theatre. They planned this last year so it was pretty much the reason for our Utah trip and what we scheduled everything else around. I didn't get to go to the play:( but I did drive over there so I could get a photo before they went in. Call me a weirdo but I was pretty sure nobody would get one for me. Good thing it's close to my parents house. The girls had a fabulous time and loved the play. I am glad they got to be with all their girl cousins {except the ones that are married} and Hazen {who doesn't want to go to the Bees game with the boys}. 
What a neat memory that was made!
what a bunch of cute girls ...{and boys}
Later that afternoon we went to Shana's to swim. She has a nice pool at her place and to think I had forgot about it. We swam until it started to rain .... what is it with us an pools on this trip?  We went back to may parents and had a BBQ.  It was a great way to end our trip. 
Just wish we could have seen everyone one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment