Saturday, June 25, 2016

Random Recap

Life lately according to some random pics .......

We've been enjoying some beautiful rainbows after those afternoon rain showers we have begun to expect this time of year.
Kars has been working on her shot
Emm has been taking swim lessons. For the first time we did them at an outdoor pool. I don't think I can ever go back to stuffy indoor ... loved it! I was told by her teacher that she "repeatedly talked about her sister that swims on a swim team". She's so proud:)
 Eating as many meals as we can on the deck
Been seeing lots of these girls lately. They spent several days on the stairs until I could take it no longer.  
The girls all went to a summer reading event at the Library. Bailee and Karsyn went to volunteer and Emmrey went for the balloons and face painting!
Mark spent a week at Muddy Creek outside of Rawlins.
He was part of a project to restore three native species that included roundtail chub (pictured), bluehead sucker and flannelmouth sucker.
Rawlins is not a part of the state that is known for beauty so I was pleasantly surprised when he shared these photos with me. I guess there is beauty to be found anywhere if you look for it.

1 comment:

  1. I just got done commenting on how amazing your view is from your backyard...beautiful! And that jump shot is ridiculous...wow, some serious talent there.

    ReplyDelete