One of the great things about Mark's job is that there are lots of opportunities for us to tag along and work with him. Whenever possible, he tries to take one of the girls out to do some field work. Last week he took Kars out with the Laramie crew to do some night Electrofishing.
They were out on Sloan Lake in Cheyenne from about 8 pm- midnight. One of the species they came across in their sampling was this Pumpkin Seed Sunfish. I think it's just the cutest little fish ever!
They also found this big boy. Carp isn't something to get very excited about ... but this one was giant!
Kars had a great time. She was tired the next morning but glad she went. I love that they get to see a little bit of what their dad does and spend quality time with him {and the crew}.


That is awesome...wish we lived closer, I would send my kids along :)
ReplyDelete