The day that Bailee was born was a total whirlwind ... chaos and uncertainty was all around us in that hospital. For the minute that I got to hold her on my chest {before they whisked her away to the NICU} I felt a calm that seemed so out of place given the circumstances.
I just knew this sweet girl was supposed to be with me.
Like on her birthday, Bailee continues to have a calming effect. She continues to be slow and steady and she doesn't get caught up in the chaos and drama that surrounds her.
She is tough and doesn't complain (much) and I know she can achieve anything she sets her mind to.
I cannot even begin to express how proud I am of this girl. She is everything I could have dreamed of in a daughter and more. Love you the most Bug!


Love that picture of you two, she is one sweet girl. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete