Friday, June 10, 2016

A little family time

The night Mark and I returned to pick up the girls, we had a little get together with the Smith's that were in town. It was held in Susan's backyard.
Aunt Ashlee had just dropped our girls off from a movie so I invited her to stay for dinner. Our girls can't get enough of her. They hang on every word of the stories she tells;)
After eating we played several rounds of Big Booty. Now that was hilarious trying to teach Migdalia! Kevin's girls had a Chines Jump Rope that brought back some good memories. Ashlee showed the girls how it is done .... IMPRESSIVE. Mark put on quite a show with his skills and I must have been so entranced that I didn't think to take a picture:( Trust me it was good. I love how much fun he is!
 These two girls just LOVE being together!

1 comment: