Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Night

Time has gotten away from me lately. Sadly, the PTO Fall Festival seemed to take over the last couple of months and I let other things slip. One of those things was our spooky dinner. We were down to just a few nights as options and ultimately decided to do it the night we carved pumpkins before Mark was scheduled to leave town. Poor planning resulted in a lot of improvising. 
 Emmrey and Karsyn took over decorations and came up with a great little tablescape.
 We carved our pumpkins after dinner. Everyone came up with really cool designs that took a lot of time and patience. 
Karsyn's face;)
 I didn't plan out my idea well enough and ended up with a big gaping hole instead of a witch hat. I thought we should carve one in honor of Bailee. So I did a UWYO design too.
 Our 2017 pumpkins ....
 ... and all lit up on the porch
Bay, Mom, Dad, Kars, Emm
Bailee did some of her own pumpkin carving at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment