Friday, October 6, 2017

Tennis

Wellington offered Tennis for the first time as part of Youth Sports this fall. We were already doing soccer, dance and some after school clubs but figured why not make our nights a little crazier
 Registration was limited to 8, so we felt pretty lucky to get a spot. The coach was a guy named Kim Bender. He's part of the US Professional Tennis Association so he knows a thing or two about tennis. 
Emmrey loved it but had a harder time connecting with the ball than I thought she would 
(probably only when I was watching;)
 The clinic only lasted 5 weeks and by the last session, the sky was getting dark by 7:00. The kids loved that they got to play with the lights.
 It was fun getting to try out the new tennis courts we have in town. It reminded me how much Mark and I loved playing tennis when we were dating.
 Not sure where it will go, but it was definitely a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment