Too much of my time the last couple of months was spent planning for the PTO Fall Festival. It's our big event for the year and it turned out to be a great success!
Unfortunately the night of the festival was so busy and I spent most of the night by the front doors getting families checked in. I was so glad to have my helpers with me!The school was packed. Our student population has grown every year we have been here and our little school can hardly accommodate everyone. We had a bigger turn out than we even anticipated and it was hard to even move around easily. I did snap a picture of these two with their makeshift costumes from our dress up box. They had a long day at the school and helped us set up right up until the festival started. The kids all seemed to have a great time and parents seemed to happy about all the activities we offered. I am glad it was a success and also glad it's over.



No comments:
Post a Comment