Thursday, February 23, 2017

V Day 2017

A little snapshot of our Valentines Day. We had a yucky virus that was making its way through our crew (some escaped it) so I was off my game a bit. 
We didn't have a Valentines dinner but the girls found some goodies with a Valentine breakfast instead. 
We attempted to play the Valentine version of Twister that Gma Cheryl sent us in that "festive red box". Emmrey is hardcore and played several rounds herself.
 I did manage to get my traditional sugar cookies baked so we enjoyed way too many of those;)
My lover doesn't really like the idea of Valentines .... says he would rather show me he loves me everyday instead of one day (ha!). Once these little girls came on the scene the holiday has really been about making it a fun day for them. I sure love them with all of my heart! I love the "one who does not like to celebrate" too;)


No comments:

Post a Comment