We got a two day pass for Universal. It was so much less stressful the first day knowing we were coming back and didn't have to rush. We got on our way as early as possible. It's hard to not take your time when the hotel is so homey and offers such a fantastic breakfast:
First thing through the gate we saw Georgie! Emmrey has been a fan since she was 2 and therefore I am a fan as well. We had to grab a picture.
After taking a poll, we decided that the Mummy ride was the majority favorite. We headed there right away and were the first in line waiting for it to open. Emmrey was the minority in this vote, but as much as she didn't care for the ride she was a super sport about going along.
We started in the lower lot this time and next up was Jurassic Park. Now, the sun was shining and it was warm but I still didn't want to get wet. Based on our experience a couple days before, I figured I had nothing to worry about. Boy was I wrong! I got drenched. Just me. Everyone else was bone dry. I have no idea why I was singled out. I was a sight! Trust me it wasn't pretty.
We had plenty of time to ride everything we wanted to at least once. We also had the luxury (since we had already had another day) of skipping the ones that weren't that great (Transformers, Shrek) and some of the shows that didn't need repeated. I was surprised that the girls really wanted to go on the Studio Tour again. It takes roughly an hour and would pretty much bee seeing the same things again, but they insisted. We also just had to go back to Harry Potter World.
With that gigantic Hogwarts Castle looming over the village the atmosphere is really something!
We simply had to take another spin on those awesome rides.
And of course try the infamous Butterbeer
A tasty albeit overpriced butterscotch treat;0
We opted to eat inside the park for lunch and had pizza at Luigi's in Springfield.
We also made sure to surprise the birthday boy with a cupcake.
After cruising around all day and into the evening, we were forced to leave:(
We grabbed dinner at City Walk again and tried to linger as long as we could. It was an amazing couple of days at Universal with wonderful memories made!












No comments:
Post a Comment