Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter 2016

I have decided I don't care for Easter in March. It just doesn't seem right. Easter should be in April. It was a busy month with me working a lot and our trip and I felt behind in preparation. 
We colored eggs the day before Easter.
 Our favorite bunny joined us. He has been spending a good deal of time in this buggy lately:)
 Easter morning the girls found their baskets
 After church the girls hunted for eggs in the yard....
They had fun looking through their photo books that came for Easter instead of Valentines this year.
As we prepared dinner we were disappointed to peel our eggs and find they were not completely hard boiled (Mark's job ... just sayin;) No deviled eggs for us this year!
 We still had plenty of good food to eat while we shared our plastic egg Easter story.
It was a nice and relaxing Easter holiday but we miss not being with extended family.
HaPpY eAsTeR 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment