Things have been so crazy busy lately. We will be closing on our house Friday. I realized after talking to some of my family, that I haven't done a very good job [at all] of keeping anyone posted on the house progress. Since most of our family will likely not make it out to see it in person, I figured it would be nice to post some pictures for those who are interested;) It has been kinda fun to see the transformation in pictures.....
With a whole lot of this sprinkled in....many a date nights were spent here:)

It has been a learning experience to say the least...sometimes fun and (surprisingly) a lot of times not so fun!!
But we made it to the end [well except for the landscaping and a few minor things] and we have survived ...so far;)





















Such a nice house...big! Love the colors and that view is amazing! Congrats, can't wait to see more of it!
ReplyDelete