Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Final concert

Bailee had her very last choir concert for the year (and at Central High)  They did an amazing job and we are so proud of her!  The last concert of the year is an opportunity to honor the seniors in choir and so it was extra long...but very entertaining.  They also honored their pianist who is retiring.  She has accompanied the choir for something like 13 years, so each group did a song in her honor.  Bay's group sang "I Will Remember You"
 They closed the program with their tradition of  "In This Very Room"...which happened to be the traditional song for Granger High Seminary graduation as well.  The choirs were all scattered throughout the auditorium as they sang...it was awesome.  It took some serious restraint for Mark and I not to break into song (and sign language)....you bet we did in the car.
 I just love that she loves to sing (and she is very talented).  I hope that music continues to be a part of her life and that she finds opportunities to share it:)



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she's the best singer. I couldn't view the videos, it says it private. She's definitely the cutest!

    ReplyDelete