I have been blessed with wonderful examples of strong women in my life. Women who have not had easy lives. Each have experienced hardships, but have endured those challenges with grace. Women with strength. Women who demonstrate joy in spite of trials. Women who's life story is as unique as they are. Women who have been resilient through devastating loss of parents, siblings and children. Women who remained valiant with health struggles, both their own and those they care for. Women who are mothers. Some had many children, some not as many as they hoped for. Some have experienced the heartache of children who come with their own set of challenges, but each of these women raised families with love. Women who I admire. Women who have influenced my life. Women who I love.
Happy Mother's Day to these wonderful women in my life:)
 |
| My Mom [pregnant with my sis Shana], Grandma Maxine, and Aunt Gayle |
 |
| Grandma Alice with me and my girls |
 |
| Mom-in-law Shirley |
Such a nice tribute to all these ladies. Man you got some good genes...look at all those gorgeous mama's.
ReplyDelete