I don't know the last time I got to be with my mom on mother's day. This year since they had come to Wyoming for graduation, they were here...what a treat!! We had them over {they stayed at a hotel} for crepes after church and then the girls did some activity books with grandma. Emmrey kept grandpa busy showing him every.single.paper from her preschool folder and reading him all her sight word sheets....he was a good sport!!
We spent the rest of the day relaxing, eating ice cream, and checking out their place for a while. I was wishing that I had planned this extravagant day, but the important part was getting to be with the lady I look up to:} I love you mama!!
My girlies also made sure the day was special for me.....
 |
| Karsyn made me this LEGO message which she said I can keep. This melted my heart because her LEGO's are her prized possessions, so she really must love me. I will cherish it forever. |
 |
| Emmrey made me a card and a jar with 101 things she loves about her Mama. We don't quite have 101, but we will get there I am sure:} |
 |
| And Bailee made me a flower pot to put in the yard and she also set up a whole PEDI station in the guest room complete with candlelight. |
|
|
|
|
Mark had also helped the girls purchase some perfume and he got me a new light fixture for our bathroom...very exciting!! But the best gift was just being with my family and being reminded of how much they love me:}
How nice you got to spend Mother's day with your Mom. Sounds like it was a very relaxing, pampered day.
ReplyDelete