Karsyn has natural athletic skills and is a great little player. She could be an AMAZING player, but she lacks that killer instinct and competitive drive. She mostly just loves being on the team and sporting the uniform:} I know, I know....the most important thing is that she is having fun playing the game, but man it can be frustrating knowing she has more ability than she is actually demonstrating:}
Her team was asked to attend the last home game for the High School boys soccer team and walk out with the players{she's 6th from right}. The boys all held the kids hands as they walked out...Kars didn't really appreciate this. I tried to explain that they were just showing good manners and sportsmanship.....she still said "It was scary":}
Emmrey made this adorable little sign {with Karsy's help} to take to the games and cheer for her sis!!
After long days of soccer, this is how Kars would unwind on the drive back home!!
It was really a fun season...but it is always nice to have that busyness end for a while. Even with all its craziness, I always looked forward to the games and watching our little player. GO FIRE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment