Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Little Eva Lu

I am feeling a little sad today.  I know I should be happy because it is my little Beans birthday, but she is turning 10 and I am having a hard time accepting  how fast she is growing up.  Kars came into the world eyes wide open and has been full of curiosity ever since.  Although she has her struggles, for the most part she is a happy girl and really loves life.  She has always been a bit of a firecracker and pushes the limits at times, but she is one of the funniest kids I know and her beautiful brown eyes just melt me.  

In honor of her special day... I put together a list of 10 things about my 10 year old.
  1. She is always on the move and usually bouncing a ball as she walks around the house
  2. She is very sensitive to loud noises....does not like thunder or fireworks
  3. She loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor
  4. She can be very stubborn/strong willed
  5. She will take comfort over fashion any day... She is very much a routine gal with her hair and clothes
  6. She has never been much of a cuddler, and is not super affectionate, but often for no reason at all she will give me a huge hug and say "I love you Mom"
  7. She is a natural athlete
  8. She is exceptionally smart but gets bored very easily {she loves "reference books" where she can learn about a new subject}
  9. She loves to build and is very good at figuring out how stuff works
  10. She marches to her own beat and is not afraid to be different {unique:}

   

How in the world did we get from this.....

......to this?
We love you so much Eva Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment