Friday, May 25, 2012
Meet Olivia
It just occurred to me that I have not introduced the newest member of our family. This little cutie is Olivia and she belongs to my little brother Ryan and his fiance Jenn. She joined the family on February 25th {exactly 3 months ago}and we have been dying to meet her in person. They send us lots of pictures, but it just doesn't cut it. I mean look at that little face.....it is just screaming out for Aunt Kim to kiss it:} I think she holds a very strong resemblance to her dad...little bald head and all. These are the things that make living away so so hard. I hate the thought of only seeing my family a couple of times a year, especially the little ones who grow so. dang. fast!! I always envisioned raising my kids right along side of my siblings with their kids:{ I guess life doesn't always turn out as we envision. Oh well, pictures will have to do until I can squeeze those chubby cheeks myself {and I do appreciate the pics...hint hint}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment