The last few years have been a little hit and miss with the MS Walk. As important as this is to me, it's not always easy to make it work. This year I was determined to make it a priority and as I searched for nearby walks, I found there was one in Cheyenne on May 12th.
Turned out to be Mother's Day weekend which made it even more perfect:)
![]() |
| getting a little motivation before the walk kicks off |
It was held at the Depot Plaza and despite it being a little cool and dreary,
they had a great turn-out.
We completed the 3 mile route which took us up around the Capitol and through the downtown area. It was fun to do a little reminiscing of walks around our neighborhood during the year we lived there.
![]() |
| the Capitol doesn't have the same affect with the gold dome under construction |
It was a great way to spend part of the day. I'm so glad these girls (and guy) were so supportive of something so important to me.
Sunday morning I was served delicious Crepes for breakfast.

Bay and Kars made arrangements with Mark to take me to lunch and a movie. Unfortunately, the movie wasn't rated for Emm but I sure had fun with these two.
We ate at Jason's Deli and went to see Life of the Party.... so funny!!
Later that night, Mark made dinner and I enjoyed relaxing with all three of my girls.
I am the luckiest Momma in the world!
I received sweet notes and gifts. My parents always remember me too:)







No comments:
Post a Comment