I can't even believe that Bailee has her first year of college behind her. Seriously ... time moves so quickly. Of course last August when we were dropping her off, it felt like it would be the longest year ever. She made some amazing friends and I will be forever thankful for these girls that took such good care of her.
![]() |
| a few of her closest buddies=Victoria, Kelsey, Liz, Daphny |
I was so worried about how she would do away from home and had serious anxiety that homesickness would do us both in. Aside from a few rough days, she did amazing .... better than we (Mark and I) could have ever imagined.
We picked her up May 11th. She had already sent a load or two with Mark and I on different occasions and we still barely got it all in. It seemed like she had more than she went with. Then again, when we dropped her off, it was just the three of us = more car space;)
![]() |
| lots of growth this year - for both these girls;) |
In addition to coming home a more knowledgeable, responsible, independent, and self assured young lady .... she came home with quite a collection of UW swag {this is only part}. She is headed for a busy summer of work. We are thrilled to have her home for a few months even if we won't see her all that much. I am sure move in day will come too soon for me:)



No comments:
Post a Comment