Friday, May 25, 2018

Last Field Day

The last week of school always seems to be a buzz of activity. We kicked it off with a Luau themed field day. PTO had paid for Hawaiian dancers to come for the opening ceremony (they were not nearly what I expected-but a nice touch nonetheless)
  It was a little different feeling this year, knowing it would be our last one. I was still teaching that day, so I was with my 5th grade class. 
Luckily it was the same grade as Emm so I could catch peeks at her once in a while. 
 Bailee came over and joined us for lunch and thankfully took all the pics for me. Between injuries and kids whining because of the heat {it was hot}, I was a little preoccupied.  We were outside pretty much the entire school day and we were all beat by the time the bell rang!

No comments:

Post a Comment