Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Homecoming

The last part of September was Homecoming week at Poudre. The girls had no school on the 23rd but the game was that evening and they both wanted to go see Poudre play Rocky (our team won BTW). I have to rely on them to get pics for me as they get more independent. 
I was so happy they both actually sent me one!
 Kars decided she also wanted to go to the dance the following evening. She is too young to go with a date but had a group of friends that were all wanting to go together (I guess that's pretty common now?). She has never been a fancy girl and could never get her church dress off fast enough so it was kinda fun to see her actually excited about a dress. She found something that was fitting for her. Not too frilly. She picked one that was a little on the pink side, which surprised me a bit. 
She looked so  ... .. GROWN UP ... and beautiful!
 She sent me a pic of her and some of her friends she met up with .... Footloose and fancy free!
I loved hearing her talk all about how much fun she had!

No comments:

Post a Comment