The last week of school is always busy. Add to that me working full time and Mark being out of town for part of the week and we were lucky to keep our heads above water. Being at the school everyday did make it a little easier to get my project done I had planned for Emm's teacher. I had all the kids make a self portrait and then put together a collage on canvas for her. She loved it and can't wait to hang it in her room.
As one of the Specials teachers, I was asked to help read the names and goals of the 5th graders at their graduation assembly on the last day of school. It was a fun thing to be a part of. Before they start the ceremony all the other grades line the hallway and cheer for the 5th graders as they make their way to the gym. I thought it was pretty awesome!
It was a half day of school and no classes came to Art so other than the "graduation" and cleaning up the Art room,there wasn't a lot I had to do. I went and visited Emmrey's class for a bit.
![]() |
| Emrey M, Emmrey S, Izabella and Sophie |
Emm was feeling pretty sad about school being over. She had a great year in 3rd grade and she LOVED her teacher so so much!
![]() |
| Emm and Mrs. Etheredge |
Eventually we said goodbye to Eyestone for the year.
As much as we will miss it, I am sure summer will be over before we know it!
Then comes the fun of going through all the supplies/papers that get sent home. You never know what you might find in Emmrey's backpack. A bit of a smorgasbord.
She is also a note keeper and keeps each one that gets sent in her lunch. I love that she sometimes writes them to herself:)
Bailee spent the afternoon walking the dog of a family she babysits for. Brutus is a friendly soul!
Karsyn spent the afternoon/evening with some of her friends. That girl has always craved socializing!
![]() |
| Kars, Eliana, Lexi ,Morgan, and Lexi |
Now that the school year is wrapped up, it's on to summer fun like looking for a part time job;)
Bring it on???







Looks like you have all been busy too. Our backpack contents look a lot like that too. Good luck on the summer job hunt.
ReplyDelete