Our little town finally has a fully stocked and legit Grocery Store. You wouldn't think that was a big deal, but when you have spent the last year having to drive 15 minutes just to grab a few items because the store in town is sketchy and NEVER has any food in it you grow to appreciate the small town market that we now have. Even better .... this week I went in there for a few things and accidentally came across these in the frozen section. Made my day for sure!
Now for most this would be no big deal but I have not been able to buy Lynn Wilson's burritos since we lived in Utah. No store around us has ever carried them.
I am telling you .. .. ..it's the little things

Man, I don't even think I've seen those at our grocery store. I know just what you mean about the little things. Totally can make your day.
ReplyDelete