Saturday, May 14, 2016

Olympics Field Day

We spent a beautiful day outside for Eyestone's Field Day a couple of weeks ago. Every 4 years the PE teacher does a Olympic theme in honor of the Summer Olympics. 
There was an opening ceremony....
Veterans were invited from each of the branches of military and all the kids had a flag to wave during the National Anthem ... it was pretty patriotic.
Karsyn got to come over from the Middle School and volunteer for the day with the rest of her Eagle Power group.
Kars, Bailey and Eliana
Lucky for me Karsyn was assigned a station just west of mine so this was my view of her most of the day
Since I am filling in for the Art teacher, I was part of official staff that day so I took my post at the Mystery Box and only saw Emmrey when she came by my station.
 The kids rotated in teams of 4. Look at these cuties in their red, white and blue!
Chloe, Emm, Sophie and Trinity
They always have a BBQ lunch that parents are invited to as well. I sat with Emm and most of her class and enjoyed a Hot Dog;)
It was a super fun day that went from cool to hot! I was exhausted by the end from just sitting in the sun;)

No comments:

Post a Comment