Things have been a little more sparkly around our place. Bailee got some new shiny accessories ......
I know...I know....it's a bit perplexing to think this gorgeous smile needs any help at all. We debated the whole braces thing for some time before coming to the conclusion that although the need for them is very minor, it would be better to take care of it now as opposed to later. Bay has a tiny bit of overcrowding on the bottom and a slight overbite on top.....really super minimal:)
So it should be a fairly simple process and hopefully only last a year at most. She was pretty nervous about the whole thing.....how would they feel.....how would they look.....
She was admittedly VERY SORE [for a few days] and it warranted a trip to the smoothie shop after school.
I must admit she looks a little different, but we think she is absolutely beautiful ..... braces and all :#




No comments:
Post a Comment