Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gallivan Center take 2

On New Years Day, we made a second attempt to go ice skating at Gallivan Center. Karsyn would have been devastated if we hadn't made it back and we already had our tickets from the last try. We were lucky enough to have Aunt Ashlee join us.
   Downtown Salt Lake was surprisingly and eerily quiet as we walked around.  Perhaps because everyone was at the Gallivan Center.  It was pretty crowded at the old rink...not exactly ideal for us amateurs.
 I have not ice skated since high school so I was not sure how this was going to work out.  Emmrey and I leaned on each other for support.  ....
 However, once she got her hands on one of the little walkers....she left me in the dust :/
 Karsy could have been all over that ice showing us all up.....but most of the night I saw her like this....arm in arm with her sis giving her a hand.  Melted. My. Heart<3
Those of us that were a little rusty did all right and I am pleased to say we survived without incident ...okay maybe there was one little fall...or 2 ...but it sure wasn't this gal:)
 We had a great time...it's always fun with Aunt Ashlee.  Cute cute girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment