Just wanted to wish my Papa a very happy birthday. Right now we are on a trip with our little family in California. It has brought back a lot of memories of childhood trips to California for both of us. As Mark and I have reminisced....I have been filled with a new appreciation for the patience and planning it must have taken to haul our "not so little" clan to all the various attractions without losing your mind!! We have had some good laughs as we shared stories of our family adventures! Thank you Dad for loving us enough to put your own sanity aside for the sake of your kids and for seeing the value in spending time together as a family. At the time you probably couldn't see it .... but you were providing me with childhood memories that I will forever cherish!! Enjoy this little blast from the past....a California vacation with your "little" clan. With each passing day my love for the man who drove me around on vacations in our family station wagon grows tremendously:)

I love you so much Dad.....Happy Birthday and the best of everything in 2012!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment