
We pretty much had the entire beach to ourselves....it was GREAT! There were a few out for a stroll on the beach and of course the surfers that were fun to watch, but no others as brave as us!

The sun broke out after a few hours and it warmed up a bit. Not enough for me to get too close to the water, but the girls were drinkin' it up:) We even spotted some dolphins swimming out about 100 yards.....no joke!

Bailee was busy building houses in the sand ...

Karsyn was playing with kelp and marking how far the waves came up...

Emmrey & Mark were running from those darn buttkissers!

And me? I stayed bundled up in my sweater and blanket enjoying just watching my girls play. Oh ... and I munched on this delicious Smoked Gouda dip...yum! (Had to be in color to get the full picture:)
It felt good to just put our feet up and play in the sand:) Ahhhh.....I could get used to this!
No comments:
Post a Comment