
As I grumbled in my head about the ordeal of getting a simple photo with Santa, I realized that this was not specific to this year. They get super excited for Christmas and the anticipation of Santa coming. But do they want to actually SEE him or TALK with him? No ...nuh-uh ...nope!! I started looking through old photos of Christmas past and guess what? The look on their faces year after year says "I am putting up with this as a means to an end, but I am not liking it one bit". (Karsyn especially has a track record!!!:) I do have a couple of years with pretty happy girls with Santa. They must have really been humoring me!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to come to this realization. No wonder they LOVED their email message from Santa last year (no real interaction:) Karsyn had asked if they could just have this type of encounter with the big guy this year. Of course Mom always wants a photo for the "memories". Can you really blame them? It is a little creepy when you think about it:)
Maybe this would make it more FUN???
No comments:
Post a Comment