Monday, December 5, 2011

Away in a Manger???

We have been slowly getting out all our Christmas decor and decking the halls. Since I am teaching all day and weekends have been busy with swimming....the time has been limited. So it feels like it is taking FOREVER and still not everything is up....oh well...that isn't what it's about anyway (that's what I keep telling myself as I obsess about it:) One evening after pulling things out of storage, this is what I found....


Karsyn and Emmrey had the best time meshing the old with the new. The stable was outfitted with a dining table, TV, and some sparkle. Mary and Joseph were enjoying a good nights rest in their modern bed, The Wise Men had bunk beds and baby Jesus had a proper crib:)

How cute!! Made me laugh and made my heart swell a little too. I am glad they found a good use for the Nativities.....I wasn't getting to it quick enough anyway!


Anyone else have a Manger that looks like this????

1 comment: