
My mom always has some new little gadget and this year it was Merry Okee!! We all (well most of us) had fun singing the familiar Christmas Carols with elf voices and mixed up words. Mark and I did especially well with our version of "Oh Artificial Christmas Tree"

It was a tradition when I was a child to read the story of the Christ Child. My mom has reintroduced this wonderful story with props the past few years. The kids and adults alike enjoy this sweet story. The kids also had fun playing a Christmas matching game.

After getting our fill of yummy food, goodies, and family time, we returned to grandpa & grandma Smith's to get ready for Santa. The girls opened their gift from Mark and I, which they have come to predict, but still look forward to. They usually get new Christmas PJ's and a book!! We got our PJ picture by the tree and then left a plate for Santa (one of grandma's homemade rolls and milk....yum:)
No comments:
Post a Comment