First gift opened was from Mark and I...new fleece blankets I made for each of them. Our girls LOVE their blankets...problem is when they get a new one, they don't want to get rid of an old one...so we end up with a lot of blankies that are dragged around the house...oh well!
The girls always have fun picking out gifts for each other and for Mark and I. Bailee had written a story for Mark about their backpacking trip this Fall and I got a.....box of dirt...that's right she really does love me:) I had to dig to the bottom where I found an .....IOU...seriously!! She did this all on her own, clever little thing. My gift won't be finished until January, can't wait to see what it she has come up with!
Even Stewy was remembered. Santa filled his stocking with some treats and I made him a blanket to snuggle with the girls.
Bailee was thrilled with her doll furniture and clothes and is so anxious to pick something out from American Girl:)
Kars got a doll bed as well, but was more excited about her Denver Broncos stuff and Lego sets. The two of us spent a good part of the day putting her Lego Christmas village together:)
Emmrey got a really cool dollhouse that I am sure Santa made himself;) And she did get her "fake plant" that she had her mind set on...but the Newborn baby took her heart and she lovingly named her JJ. It was a wonderful day...we are still in a mess, but it is all worth it, just watching the girls play together day after day makes my heart melt.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!!
Ahhh, Loved reading about your Christmas. We sure missed you all Christmas morning for Breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa Smiths. You were all truly in our hearts and minds. I of course made everyone an ornament this year but have yet to send yours Sorry. I also made the girls something special as well. Can't wait to see you all. Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year ever. Love all of you.
ReplyDelete