Thursday, December 9, 2010

All Aboard!!

I have been wanting to take a ride on the North Pole Express for years and it just never seemed to work out...until now. While we were in Utah, we headed to Heber City and boarded the Heber Valley Railroad. Most of the Forties were on board, including Brent and Ernest. Now these tickets cost a pretty penny so I was expecting THE Polar Express. It was a fine ride, but it left a bit to be desired. Oh well, it was good family time:)


Ready to depart

Bailee opted for a seat with her homies

We were served Cookies and Hot Chocolate...and when I say HOT, I actually mean SCALDING:)

We sang Christmas Carols

And the big man himself jumped aboard....Emmrey wanted nothing to do with him. She has already informed us that she would prefer to keep a safe distance this year. Can I just say this is no Polar Express Santa...I mean seriously...just look at the guy!!

At any rate...the look on Brent's face made it all worth it...PRICELESS:)

I hope that we made a magical memory that will last the girls a lifetime....I know we won't be climbing aboard any time soon. It was a fun experience either way...the girlies LOVED it and that is all that really matters-Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment