Thursday, December 30, 2010
The BIG 7-0
Today my Dad celebrated his birthday...the big 7-0!! This is one of my favorite photos of him-so young, care free, and enjoying time with his family (my brother on his back:) Although many years have passed since this picture, he still looks the same to me. My Dad is one of the best people I know. He leads by quiet example with much wisdom. I so love his sense of humor and his funny little quirks. I feel so lucky that I can go to him for any reason. I am so proud to be his daughter and I wish we could be there to celebrate this special occasion with him... We love you so much Dad and hope you enjoy your day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful Picture. Isn't it great to have such a dad like this. I feel the same way about my dad.
ReplyDelete