We made a lightning quick trip to Utah for Landri and Ryne's wedding. I was already on duty to prep for the school year so we couldn't leave until Friday afternoon. The reception was at the Northampton House in Spanish Fork. I loved the vintage architecture and charm of this old building. It is one of two chapels built in the area in the early 1900's that still stands today.
We got to meet Courtney's baby Trey for the first time. He was only a few weeks old and really too new to be passing around. The girls and I had met Breckon's baby Gavin in June, but this time I got to spend a little more time with him.
So happy for Landri and Ryne and happy that we were able to be there to celebrate with them.
![]() |
| my apologies to Landri for the eyes closed shot :/ |
Landri is a beautiful person, so naturally she made a beautiful bride.
![]() |
| so unfathomable to me that these girls are now 20 |
We were literally in town overnight and then had to head home for school obligations. It was totally worth it. I have come to realize more and more the necessity for me to be with my family whenever possible.







No comments:
Post a Comment