Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Cowgirl Junior Year

I just cannot believe that Bay is starting her Junior year OF COLLEGE ... what? She doesn't start school until after Labor Day this year, but the RA's had to be there two + weeks early for training. That meant that we dropped her off on our way back from the wedding.  It was a whirlwind weekend!
This year, Bailee will call McIntyre Hall her home. She will be living on the 9th floor.
We didn't bring all her things this weekend, since we plan to make another trip over before her school starts. She was pretty excited about getting back into the swing of things in Laramie. 
It is always hard to let her go. I have to remind myself that this is where she needs to be.
She has made some really good friends over the years. Makell is a fellow RA that she has spent a lot of time with. 
Getting the hall ready for Move In Day with the entire dorm crew .... "The Great Macsby" (McIntyre is referred to as Mac)
The RA's had some down time in between training, which meant an outing to Vedauwoo. 
Makell, Bay, Kelsey
I think it's gonna be a good year for this girl. I am incredibly proud of how well she is doing in this new chapter of her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment