Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Odds N Ends

Me and the teens had an afternoon date to see Legally Blonde at the high school. Usually I enjoy live theatre a little more than a movie version, but honestly I think I liked the movie a bit better than this production. Poudre has a really strong drama department, but this one didn't quite compare to others they have done. I did get to spend some time with these two so it was certainly not a loss.
 Emm put together a little school project to present to her class. We learned a lot of interesting info that we should put into practice.
 Mark did a little fishing
 We experimented with our Christmas card photos
 I joined Emmrey for the annual Thanksgiving Lunch at school. I also served Pumpkin Pie to all the kids and guests with my PTO friends.
 We prepped for our own Thanksgiving by making several dozen of Grandma Theora's rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment