Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Spooky Dinner

It has become tradition to have a Halloween Dinner. Some years are more elaborate than others. I am really trying to simplify things wherever I can so I have started just using the same basic decor and maybe altering the menu. I am learning that trying to always top last years or make it original can run you ragged and it doesn't make the memory any more meaningful (or so I keep telling myself;)
 This isn't the best picture (blurry and partly eaten), but I like to remember what we had.  
Puss Pillows with Vampire Blood or Zombie Snot=Cheese Ravioli with Red Sauce or Pesto
Skeleton Bones=Rolls shaped like bones
Dead Leaves with Goblin Fingers=Green salad with Carrots
Jack O Lantern Float=Vanilla ice cream with Fanta
The Floats were not spooky but so tasty!
It was a fun way to end the weekend and I treasure the times we get to sit down all together and eat dinner. It doesn't always happen these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment