Tuesday, September 13, 2016

this little light of mine

Some thoughts on my little Alise turning 10. This baby of mine has been a light in my life since the moment she was born. Of course all three of my girls are the light of my life, but Emmrey really did bring me light during an extremely difficult time.
I often think about how as much as she needed and relied on me I needed her even more.
 From that day forward she has continued to be a light. Within a year, that dark little head changed to a flaming mane of white!
 Emmrey is just happy by nature. She is excited about life and it rubs off on the rest of us!
 She LOVES all critters (alive or of the stuffed kind) and the girl loves a good celebration of anything or nothing at all.
 She is extremely thoughtful in her view of the world and is perceptive in a way that is beyond her years.
 She is also full of a whole lot of spunk and never met a bar (of the swinging kind;) that doesn't call her name. Emmrey is determined! If she wants to learn something she will research and practice. She doesn't always master it, but darn if she doesn't try!
 She is a super good sport and is usually up for anything. Of course she has her likes and dislikes but she is pretty good about going with the flow. She is also a pretty talented girl on the water!
I mean it when I say I don't know what I would do without her. She really does light up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment